- Grand Junction Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Blog
- Car Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Does Marijuana Lead to More Crashes?
- When a Drunk Driving Crash Ends in Death
- A Night to Remember
- Watch Out for a Holiday DUI in Grand Junction
- One too many: DUI law results in hard time for chronic offenders-Daily Sentinel
- Checkpoints Targeting Hunters
- Colorado House Bill 15-1043
- DUI Checkpoints in Colorado-by Andrew Nolan, Attorney at Law
- Personal Injury
Peters & Nolan, LLC is your ideal source for high quality legal representation throughout the state of Colorado. Known for being personable and responsive, attorneys Andrew J. Peters and Andrew Nolan are aggressive trial lawyers with an excellent record of trying and settling cases in criminal defense, DUI/DWAI and personal injury.
- February 13, 2020
What to Do After a Dog Bite
- October 16, 2019
When a Dispute Gets Ugly: Facing a Domestic Violence Accusation
- September 30, 2019
Does Marijuana Lead to More Crashes?